Ski and Snowshoe Rates at the Yellowstone Expeditions Yurt Camp
- Our thirty-ninth winter season begins on December 19, 2021 and runs through March 6, 2022.
- Most weeks, package trips depart from West Yellowstone as follows:
4 day trip: Thursday through Sunday
5 day trip: Sunday through Thursday
8 day trip: Sunday through Sunday or Thursday through Thursday
|Package length||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|4 days/3 nights||$1560/person||$1760/person|
|5 days/4 nights||$1900/person||$2150/person|
|8 days/7 nights||$2700/person||$3000/person|
- Above rates do not include a West Yellowstone 4% tax, nor do they include the $20 NPS park entrance fee (please tell us if you have a National Park Pass).
- Package Rates include skier guide service, double occupancy sleeping huts with thermostat controlled heater, sleeping bags and sheets, all meals, and camp shower and cedar sauna also includes snowcoach transportation from West Yellowstone to the Yurt Camp, and skier snowcoach shuttles to trailheads. Package rates do not include ski rentals or gratuity to your guides.
- Cross-country ski packages and snowshoe rentals available at the Yurt Camp for $20/day .
- Pickups or drop offs at other than West Yellowstone will incur a surcharge.
- Dates of the full moon this winter are: December 18th, January 17th and February 16th. Aim for a moonlight night-ski of the Canyon Rim or star gaze during a new moon (January 2nd, 31st and March 2nd).
- We accept personal checks, MasterCard, and Visa.
Deposits: A $150 per person deposit is required within ten days of making the reservations. If the required deposit is not received within this time we will consider the reservation canceled.
Final Payment: Payment in full is due two months prior to the excursion departure date. If the required full payment is not received at this time we reserve the right to consider the reservation canceled.
Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to September 1st will receive a refund of the deposit less a $75 / person handling fee. Cancellations made after September 1st, but more than two months before departure will forfeit the deposit of $150. We cannot make refunds for cancellations made less than two months before the departure of the reserved excursion. However, based on space availability, we may be able to reschedule your trip with a credit of 50% of payments made. Rescheduling credit is good for one year from the originally scheduled trip. No refunds will be given once a trip has commenced. If you need to leave your package excursion before the scheduled end of the trip, there will be an evacuation fee.
Travel Insurance: In the event of an emergency and that you need to cancel your vacation we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance, especially if there are airplane tickets involved. Trip insurance is inexpensive and usually available from travel agents or your insurance company. This protects you against non-refundable travel costs.
Tipping: Gratuities are appreciated by our crew as they usually live off of their tips and try to save their paychecks for the off season. Most importantly, tipping shows the guides how much each guest appreciates all they did to ensure a trip of a lifetime. In recognition of our quality service the stancard gratuity is 10 to 15% of your trip price. All tips are pooled by the trip crew leader and shared equally by the crew after the trip. We believe that our guides are the best in the business and work extremely hard to provide a safe and exceptional experience and gratuities are appreciated.